The PrimeComm is an electronic manometer which is designed to measure differential pressures primarily on balancing valves within water-based HVAC systems. Two options are available Standard Pressure 0.5 kPa - 200 kPa and High Pressure 2.0 kPa to 600 kPa. The PrimeComm is offered as a complete replacement for a traditional 'water box' and is the obvious choice for today's commissioning engineers.
The performance characteristics of over 4,500 valves - from 70 manufacturers - are pre-programmed into the PrimeComm and this extensive knowledge-base is continually being updated as new valves are introduced onto the market.
Each unit is supplied with Project Application Software which allows the user to set out a project on a PC with the ability to define floors, groups, branches etc and drag and drop valves into each of these areas. Once prepared, the commissioning schedule for the project can be loaded to the PrimeComm for use on-site.
- Lightweight, compact and easily transportable.
- Highly accurate measurement of differential pressure.
- Eliminates manual calculations, saving time and reducing risk of errors.
- Storing data from site, and downloading of data to PC for commissioning report.
- Technical support available.
- Covers a wide range of differential pressures.
- Compact and lightweight and supplied in a carry case with connection tubes, Binder-style adapters and an assortment of commissioning accessories.
- Each unit is supplied with Project Application Software which can be loaded onto a Windows’ PC to enable a project to be defined prior to attending site.
- Small enough to be held in the palm of one hand and with nine button keypad to allow quick and simple navigation of the menu structure.
- Two models available Standard Pressure 0.5 kPa – 200 kPa and High Pressure 2.0 kPa to 600 kPa much higher than traditional water / mercury boxes.
Please refer to Datasheet for full technical information