The Hook-Up Prime Flow Management System is a pre-fabricated unit combining the essential control components and connecting pipework associated with terminal units, into one compact, fully assembled and tested unit ready for simple and fast on-site connection.View the Hook-Up Series
The 40mm H-Body
- The H-Body unit comprising two T-Ported ball valves
- Allows easy back flushing, forward flushing and bypass.
- The position of the handles gives clear indication of flow / bypass mode
- Designed around 1/2″ full bore ball for optimum flow.
- Can be adapted to 3/4″ end connections.
- Simple attachment to existing fan coil units.
Benefits for Design Engineers
- A compact design to help with space limitations.
- Minimal design involvement.
- All the necessary components supplied as one factory tested unit.
- Saves time, reduces specification risks and provides maximum value to the client.
- Known performance of the assembled unit.
Benefits for Installing Contractors
- The Hattersley compact unit is shorter and lighter than competitor units which ensures an easier manufacturing process and handling.
- Best in class technical support service from an established 160-year worldwide company.
- Connections designed and manufactured to British/International standards.
- Taper threads give full engagement on the whole thread length.
- Solder connection is simple to assemble.
- Designed with the BSRIA BG29 guidelines in mind to aid flushing.
- Integrity of all joints tested to BS EN 12666-1.
Key Features of the 40mm Body
H-body sub-assembly 48% lighter than previous model.
Six PTFE seats.
1/2″ BSPT Taper threaded connections.
3-way chrome plated ball.
1/2″ Tailpiece / Seat retainer with Union nut.
O-ring between body and seat retainer.
Why Dynamic Balancing
To maximise system efficiencies, it is essential that systems are correctly balanced. A dynamic balanced system results in correct, specified flow rates throughout the building, saving energy, reducing costs and is the key to providing a comfortable indoor environment.
Hattersley FutureFlow range includes a variety of dynamic balancing valves that use the latest technology to maintain the required design flow rate, even in part load conditions.
Hattersley manufacture Hook-Up Prime configurations for Direct Mount and Remote Mount, typically using Flexible Hoses.
All flow control valves are sized by Hattersley to suit each terminal unit flow rate. Every unit is supplied tagged with terminal unit reference for ease of installation.
Valves are a part of everyday life – a key component of plumbing and heating systems worldwide. Hattersley has been designing and manufacturing a range of general valves since 1897.
A range of WRAS approved Public Health Valves designed for hot and cold water systems. Ideal for a wide variety of construction projects and especially for buildings with a high footfall.
The Hattersley FutureFlow range offers a wide range of flow management systems as well as static and dynamic balancing valves, providing the ultimate in accuracy and reliability.