Free Training Available
- Proportional Balancing within the commission process. This process applies to both constant & variable flow heating and chilled water systems.
- Thermal Circulation Valves and their protection against Legionella.
- Variable Volume systems within the scope of Differential Pressure Control Valves. Covers history, application, selection and commissioning.
- Variable Volume systems within the scope of Pressure Independent Control Valves. Covers history, application, selection and commissioning.
- Variable Volume System – Utilising DPCVs and PICVs
Valves are a part of everyday life – a key component of plumbing and heating systems worldwide. Hattersley has been designing and manufacturing a range of general valves since 1897.
A range of WRAS approved Public Health Valves designed for hot and cold water systems. Ideal for a wide variety of construction projects and especially for buildings with a high footfall.
The Hattersley FutureFlow range offers a wide range of flow management systems as well as static and dynamic balancing valves, providing the ultimate in accuracy and reliability.