Integral Ended Press-Fit Ball Valve Range
Hattersley WRAS Approved Press-Fit integral ended Ball Valves, are designed for both new-build & refurbishment projects, & can be installed on a variety of pipe materials.
The Quarter-turn Bi Directional flow valve is suitable for isolation applications (open or closed).
- Quarter-turn full-bore isolation valve complete with integral M-Profile press-fit connectors, for reliable sealing
- Suitable for hard & half hard copper tubes to EN 1057, precision carbon steel tubes to EN 10305-3, & precision stainless steel tubes EN 10312, to meet a variety of application requirements
- Quickly & easily installed using a Press-Fit tool, with site labour time reduced by 20% – 25%
- Pressure Rated & suitable for temperatures from -10°C to 120°C.
- Tested to DVGW W534 12.7 to ensure valves are watertight & endurable during pressure pick-up
O-Ring features define leak paths, to identify unpressed joints
End cap ensures the product is protected from any ingress prior to installation
Green indicators which surround the pressing contours provide a visual indicator of a pressed joint.
WRAS Approved to 85°C for use on wholesome (potable) water applications
BIM models available, enabling projects to be delivered quicker, cheaper & inline with rigid legislative standards
Lever with extension stem
System Connection Warranty
Hattersley warrant the Press-Fit connection in accordance with Hattersleystandard terms & conditions. The connection must meet Hattersley Installation, Operation, & Maintenance guidelines, & the pipe specification must comply as follows:
- Hard R290 copper pipe to BS EN 1057
- Half hard R250 copper pipe to BS EN 1057
- Carbon steel pipe to BS EN 10305-3
- Stainless steel pipe to BS EN 10312
Press-Fit Installation Video
Valves are a part of everyday life – a key component of plumbing and heating systems worldwide. Hattersley has been designing and manufacturing a range of general valves since 1897.
A range of WRAS approved Public Health Valves designed for hot and cold water systems. Ideal for a wide variety of construction projects and especially for buildings with a high footfall.
The Hattersley FutureFlow range offers a wide range of flow management systems as well as static and dynamic balancing valves, providing the ultimate in accuracy and reliability.