What are we doing?
- Detailed monitoring of our waste, water, gas and electric usage to track reduction.
- All metal, cardboard and wooden waste is segregated and recycled.
- Zero waste goes to landfill from our manufacturing facilities.
- Rainwater harvesting and reuse scheme is being implemented in our test department where we perform hydrostatic product testing.
- A Building Management System has been installed at our UK manufacturing facility to optimise factory heating and reduce our Natural Gas consumption.
- UK electrical supply is 100% renewable, with zero carbon emissions.
- Factory and office lighting has been converted to LED, with motion sensor where practical.
- Waterless urinals have been installed.
- Installed on site charging for company electric vehicles.
Our goals by 2030
Reduction in water consumed per direct labour hour by 2030.
Reduction in electricity consumed per direct labour hour by 2030.
Reduction in greenhouse gas emissions per direct labour hour by 2030.
Reduction in solid non-hazardous waster per direct labour hour by 2030
Valves are a part of everyday life – a key component of plumbing and heating systems worldwide. Hattersley has been designing and manufacturing a range of general valves since 1897.
A range of WRAS approved Public Health Valves designed for hot and cold water systems. Ideal for a wide variety of construction projects and especially for buildings with a high footfall.
The Hattersley FutureFlow range offers a wide range of flow management systems as well as static and dynamic balancing valves, providing the ultimate in accuracy and reliability.