Survey Terms & Conditions
Consultant – Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Hattersley, 11-15 Epsilon Terrace, West Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 9FJ
- By entering this promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- All UK residents are eligible to enter, excluding employees of the Promoter and any of its group companies, and any other person connection to the promotion.
- To enter the prize draw you must have completed a valid entry to the Consultant survey.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition or prize draw.
- There will be a prize draw to win an Amazon Echo Dot for all valid entries placed before 31st December 2020.
- One entry per customer.
- One winner will be chosen and notified by email within 14 days of the notified closing date.
- The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to our notification within 14 days from the date contact was initially attempted or notification was sent, we will be entitled to select an alternative winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, and some accompanying text. You may be asked if you can supply a photograph if we are unable to organise a photographer to attend to be used on the Hattersley website.
The prize is an Amazon Echo Dot
Details of the Amazon Echo Dot can be found here https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B084DWCZXZ/
- Prizes are as stated and are non-transferable.
- No cash alternatives will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to award a substitute prize of an equal or greater value unless the stated prize becomes unavailable.
- The receipt by the winning entrants of any of the prize components is conditional upon compliance by the winner (and any guests) with any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations, as well as these rules. Winning entrants (or their parent/guardian if under 18) may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of these rules and other terms and conditions and/or consents relating to the prizes.
- All prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier of the prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations to the winners and any guests is such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Neither shall the Promoter be liable to the winners and any guests for any loss or damage caused save for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter or fraud by the Promoter.
- Entrants may be required to participate in publicity without further consent or payment, such publicity including without limitation the entrant’s name, entry or any information provided by the entrant. These elements may be used by the Promoter in any and all media in perpetuity throughout the world as the Promoter sees fit.
- The Promoter reserves the right to make any reasonable amendments to these terms and conditions at any stage. In this event, a notice will be posted on www.hattersley.com
- The winner of the prize draw can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter within 30 days from the relevant closing date.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
21st October 2020.
Valves are a part of everyday life – a key component of plumbing and heating systems worldwide. Hattersley has been designing and manufacturing a range of general valves since 1897.
A range of WRAS approved Public Health Valves designed for hot and cold water systems. Ideal for a wide variety of construction projects and especially for buildings with a high footfall.
The Hattersley FutureFlow range offers a wide range of flow management systems as well as static and dynamic balancing valves, providing the ultimate in accuracy and reliability.