ACT1932M / ACT1934FB / ACT1934FS / ACT1932TP / ACT1932TH
- ACT1932M is a modulating actuator providing proportional (equal percentage) control. This now includes a stem gap detection innovation, which reduces onsite adjustments and results in easier installation and commissioning. The gap detection feature matches the stroke length of the valve during calibration, ensuring the actuator conversion to equal percentage is accurate and gives the desired flow control across all valve settings for the operating differential pressure range.
- ACT1934FB is a Feedback actuator allowing proportional control with 0-10V with position feedback signal function.
- ACT1934FS is a Fail Safe actuator Designed to protect the equipment and the system from damage, while enhancing overall efficiency
- ACT1932TP is a 3-point actuator (or floating point) electromechanical actuator for use where thermal actuators are not suitable.
- ACT1932TH is a thermal actuator designed for ON/OFF control. Thermal actuators are small, light, and therefore a good choice for confined spaces.
- All feature an LED for the indication of the operating status.