Hattersley WRAS Approved Press-Fit integral ended Ball Valves, are designed for both new-build & refurbishment projects, & can be installed on a variety of pipe materials. The Quarter-turn Bi Directional flow valve is suitable for isolation applications (open or closed).
• Quarter-turn full-bore isolation valve complete with integral M-Profile press-fit connectors, for reliable sealing
• Suitable for hard & half hard copper tubes to EN 1057, precision carbon steel tubes to EN 10305-3, & precision stainless steel tubes EN 10312, to meet a variety of application requirements
• Quickly & easily installed using a Press-Fit tool, with site labour time reduced by 20% - 25%
• Pressure Rated & suitable for temperatures from -10°C to 120°C.
• Tested to DVGW W534 12.7 to ensure valves are watertight & endurable during pressure pick-up
O-Ring features define leak paths, to identify unpressed joints
End cap ensures the product is protected from any ingress prior to installation
Green indicators which surround the pressing contours provide a visual indicator of a pressed joint.
WRAS Approved to 85°C for use on wholesome (potable) water applications
BIM models available, enabling projects to be delivered quicker, cheaper & inline with rigid legislative standards
Lever with extension stem
System Connection Warranty
Hattersley warrant the Press-Fit connection in accordance with Hattersleystandard terms & conditions. The connection must meet Hattersley Installation, Operation, & Maintenance guidelines, & the pipe specification must comply as follows:
- Hard R290 copper pipe to BS EN 1057
- Half hard R250 copper pipe to BS EN 1057
- Carbon steel pipe to BS EN 10305-3
- Stainless steel pipe to BS EN 10312